Friday, November 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

Since stealthruns are so rare with the current state of the game (rare for the lack of need for them now) I will start blogging about my random activities playing the game.

In wanting to write more, I will post about playing my druid in various aspects of the game, possibly my rogue, if I'm not too lazy to level him.

As a casual player, I don't have access to all the latest and greatest instances or loot, but that doesn't mean I don't want to maximise my character as much as possible.

I will attempt to post more, as I do enjoy writing for this blog, but I guess pigeon holing myself into a blog named stealthruns, I felt I had to write about stealthing instances.

I guess more consistant writing will (hopefully) garner me a stronger readership and improve my writing, and one day if stealthing does become an attractive option again, I will explore it.

No comments: