Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King Live!

As i'm sure you all know by now, Wrath of the Lich King is now live!!

It's only been 2 days yet there are already lvl 80 characters on my realm and Deathknights in the 70's!

I can see a lot of people have come back to the game as my server has queues of over 2 hours during peak times :(

I've been slow with the levelling myself, only having just dinged 71 after 2 days, but i did get the opportunity to run Utgarde Keep (unfortuantely not stealthed)

It was very easy, as i'm sure it's built for people in greens, and i was able to heal it as a balance spec. Our group had some decently geared people.

On the plus side, when i run an instance i always look at the stealth side of things, and I would say from the layout it looks easy enough to stealth.

Of course only time will tell, as i didn't check if any of the mobs had stealth seeing abilities.

Enjoy the expansion, i'm keen to get to 80 and start stealth running again, but i admit i suck at quests, so it could be a little while before i get some new guides up.

No comments: